Stated Income Mortgage Loans in Arkansas, AR 800-247-8212
No Tax Returns Required – No Checking Statements. An excellent loan for the self employed business owner and investor if you write off all of your income and can’t provide three years tax returns that show enough profit to your local bank. Call us today!
- No income verification
- Qualification is fast
- Simple and easy to qualify for
- Cash Out – OK
Our Commercial Stated Loans are for non-rural cities such as the large Arkansas population centers like Little Rock, Fort Smith and Fayetteville all the way to smaller cities such as Paragould or nearby towns. We provide financing for a business owner user or for an investment commercial property as well as non-owner occupied 1-4 residential rental units.
The minimum loan amount is $100,000 but we can go up to a maximum of $5,000,000 per loan.
This is a 30 year fully amortized, no balloon payment, no doc to lite doc loan and is based upon your real estate’s equity and you, your spouse or partner having a mid credit score of at least 620*.
Stated Income Highlights:
- Loan Amounts: $100,000 to $5,000,000 for commercial property
- Loan Amounts: $100,000 to $750,000 for SFR’s or Condo’s
- Loan Amounts: $100,000 to $2,000,000 for 2-4 units
- Maximum Loan To Value: 705% Commercial and 75% for 1-4 units
- Minimum Interest Rate: as low as 5.99%
- Term: 30 year fully amortized – fixed for 30 years or…
- Term: 30 years fully amortized, fixed for 3 and then adjustable year 4 though 30
How To Get Started Today:
- Loan Application(call us and we’ll email one to you)
Not you usual bank loan scrutiny or holding you hostage to a bankruptcy or foreclosure from years ago. We are the alternative financing, cheaper, longer term and better than hard money.
Types of Properties:
- Mixed Use
- Single Family 1-4 Rentals
- Shopping Centers
- Strip Malls
- Light Industrial
- Storage Centers
- Daycare (send interior photos)
- and more….
Closing your loan takes a matter of a few short weeks with minimum red tape.
(Sorry no construction or rehab funds available on this program.)